FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in the slightest bit nervous about tomorrow and I am fully expecting us to cruise to a 3 or 4-0 win

Not sure if that is good or bad !!!

been so euphoric following the title win i've forgotten to be nervous for tomorrow's game. watford are no mugs with some very tricky players, cant take them lightly. But if we play like we know we can we should have too much for them.

Reactions: dom
To be fair Pep did such a good job rubbishing the questions and stressing our innocence we probably came out ahead.

Yes but he shouldn't have to, should he ? He is always being put on the defensive press conferences by journos stirring the shit, digging and chipping away at the club. The constant negative line of questioning. Even then they mis-report what he actually says. They are snidey bastards the lot of them. Klopp's pressers, by comparison, are like having your mates round for a few beers and a laugh. The atmosphere is totally different and almost jovial. Like others have said, our PR team need to get tough and get the press brought to heel. Pep should be free to ignore any questions off limits and journos warned for the future if they stray.

Can't wait to get back to the football tomorrow after all the rubbish in the press this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.