Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Sorry, started on the red wine early :-D

Being a sad old comic fan tbf I was,
I did like

the nod to hawkeye and wanda at the end as he did fancy her in the comics for a while, also mockingbird is wandering the MCU already and always found it strange they never gave him his real wife

Being a sad old comic fan tbf I was,
I did like

the nod to hawkeye and wanda at the end as he did fancy her in the comics for a while, also mockingbird is wandering the MCU already and always found it strange they never gave him his real wife
Have you read the comics comprehensively? I may have to pick your brain to death in this thread sir if this is the case :-D
I do have a lot of questions but sods law dictates i can't think of any now.

So...!!!

Robert Pattinson.

"The Batman".

Discuss...

Interesting choice. He is a capable actor. But I hope he bulks up. Afleck set a new standard for how batman should look in my opinion. I don't want a skinny kid

In terms of the movie direction I am a little bit disappointed. Do we need another young batman movie? Can if improve on batman begins? I was far more interested in the direction they were going, with an older Bruce Wayne. I would have preferred recasting that role instead of a reboot.

My idea for Affleck batman movie would have him looking to heal the rift between himself, Nightwing and batgirl. My thinking was he sent them away after the death of Jason Todd. But Todd reeemerges and Bruce needs their help to bring him in

I don't know what I would call it, it would not be the Batman I would prefer to use a name that refers to the bat family. Would The Bat Family be a cool name or a shit name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.