Did Mendy get a PL winners medal?

Ja Salford Blue

I was at Brighton and I don't remember seeing him there, was he?

i've also not seen any pictures of him with the trophy or social media stuff from him

He wasn’t there. Was posting on the day from barca where he is getting treatment for the last few weeks. Played 10 so should get a medal

did he play more than 5 times? if so, then yes. Probably the reason he didn't go up during the presentation is that he was embarrassed about being less than a bit part player over the past 2 seasons and still coming away as a 2 time premier league winner.

I predict Mr Mendy will return fully fit next season and, together with Mr Mahrez and Master Sane, make a significant contribution to yet another trophy gathering project...

(Mr Mendy was in Barcelona being fixed by the Miracle Doctor.)

JJ

In the changing room footage you can see that he skyped in to celebrate. Almost certainly played enough to get a medal.

He had a shit in Madrid once, he's claiming a Champions League medal

People are forgetting he'd 4 assists in the first four games of the season. He started in most games up until his injury in November

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.