Last Film You Saw

The whole thing is ridiculous. The more I think about End Game the more I dislike it. The whole Thanos thing is just wank. Spend all of Infinity War building his character and fleshing out his motivations etc only to kill him off in the first 10 minutes of the film and then just have some bland younger version with none of the character development time travel and somehow be just as strong without the gauntlet as he was with it so they can stretch out the fight scenes.
I said this after watching it. The whole film is just a launchpad to move into Marvel’s next phase.

The 12th man, true story of a Norwegian commando, on a failed mission with the Germans tracking him down as he tries to escape into Sweden, it’s in subtitles but it’s an excellent film 8.5/ 10

Watched the first half hour of a star is born last night.

Fell asleep and it seems a slow start after such good reviews. Will try again tonight.

I did a bit better than you and managed almost an hour before nodding off.
I woke up at the and said to the wife “that was crap” exactly at the same time she was saying “ that was fantastic”.
Your a brave man to give it another go.

I did a bit better than you and managed almost an hour before nodding off.
I woke up at the and said to the wife “that was crap” exactly at the same time she was saying “ that was fantastic”.
Your a brave man to give it another go.

I haven’t yet!!

Believe it or not, "Crazy Rich Asians".

I thought it was excellent, even it was a story along already well worn path, but, I greatly appreciated the different look.

"Welcome to Marwen" is alright.

Interesting subject matter that's difficult to capture for the screen and hence why it didn't do so well when released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.