Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's true but IIRC going back to Soriano's book, he's against personal incentives as when they tried it at Barca it turned into a shit fest. That's why all ours are team based, with a few exceptions for broader individual things like winning the ballon d'or or getting POTY.

And to be fair I don't think the club has been shy to offer pay rises. They first offered Leroy a new deal last summer, when he was only 2 years into a 5 year deal.

That's what I mean, make an offer, if they are worth it. Not just automatically increase it.

Leroy's people are correct that he is worth more wages. We probably just don't agree on how much & some have tried to tap him up.

But that wouldn't mean we can't come to an agreement, unless his heart is set on leaving, which is not the impression he has given recently.

We had the same with Sterling. He proved he was worth it.

'Stinking the place out'

'Doesn't want to be here'

Have you any evidence to support either of those comments?

Oh jeez here we go again from the pedantic senior backbencher of multiple posts esq.

Pep has a record of selling players who don’t want to be at his club or who don’t comply to the team / club ethic.

Pep ultimately will not allow distractions in his locker room or club.

Leroy has got potential but if he wants to leave he’ll be sold.

As for your pedantic question ...NO...and I’d prefer him to settle down and stay.

Now.....Is that to your satisfuckinfaction !

Pep Guardiola on Leroy Sané: “We have been trying to sign him on a new contract for one-and-a-half years. We want him.”
for 1,5 years! Doesn't give me optimism agreement will be reached.

His reps demands must be obscene

Sane is as good as Sterling if not better.
Treat him like you treat Sterling and he will sign new contract.

He wasn't lucky when he won the award last season ahead of Sterling.
Just compare his numbers last season with Sterling ( Offensively,Defensively & passing) and see if there is a big difference.

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison

Just compare his numbers last season with Sterling ( Offensively,Defensively & passing) and see if there is a big difference.

I doubt anyone one here questions Leroy’s ability but it’s clear that he isn’t playing for a reason. Many say his attitude and training levels are lacking. That’s where Raheem and Leroy are on different levels. I’ve never once questioned Sterling’s desire. That’s obviously huge with Pep. Pep has a massively talented bench and isn’t forced to start Leroy regardless of how he trains.

I hate Bayern, if Leroy is willing to leave and there is no way to keep him then just offer him to Dortmund.

Leroy for Sancho, player for player without paying anything extra.

Oh jeez here we go again from the pedantic senior backbencher of multiple posts esq.

Pep has a record of selling players who don’t want to be at his club or who don’t comply to the team / club ethic.

Pep ultimately will not allow distractions in his locker room or club.

Leroy has got potential but if he wants to leave he’ll be sold.

As for your pedantic question ...NO...and I’d prefer him to settle down and stay.

Now.....Is that to your satisfuckinfaction !

A single 'no' maybe supported by 'i'm talking nonsense' would have been more to my satisfaction.

Sterling works harder, presses better & offers more out of possession ... Despite possession based, fantastic football these are imporstill verytant to Pep & his pholosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.