FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't care about the result. Great if we win as no one has ever done the domestic treble, but we'll play that shower of cünts in the Charity Shield and to be honest it won't be a good day out. Lose and we're still Champions, Watford win the FA Cup which would be nice for them and we wouldn't meet those scummy cünts in London.

It would still be good to be the first ever team to win the domestic treble though......(I would fear for a lot of our fans in the Charity Shield though).

c'mon man, that's not a blues fan talking!
put your big boy pants on and man up.
we must win tomorrow, then we can take care of the dippers again for another cup at Wembley.
show'em what's what.

Anyone on the free coaches know if they're actually stopping us taking cans on? First time on a city coach since 90's

Is anyone going to Wealdstone FC for a few pints tomorrow afternoon. I've heard there's usually a lot of Blues there pre Wembley

Already nervous for this. Really hope Mahrez starts after the last game, he’ll be full of confidence. Going for a tight 2-1 to city.

Really looking forward to today. Think it will be a tough game. Got a feeling they will score first but we will win 3-1. If it's Kompany's last game, how fitting for him to lift the FA Cup. Come on City, bring it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.