FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday yesterday. Good night out. Think I am still drunk. Will get the 11.25 from Canterbury then lunch near Marylebone. Happy days.

20190518-092513.jpg

*time to fap*

Jesus iv only just recovered from last weekend! Lol

This season has totally exhausted me.

For some reason I have no nerves today & I’m just looking forward to our last game. I wonder if the pressure has lifted from the players ?

I really see them destroying Watford today

Cmon city

Very excited about today. What an incredible few weeks. Even our exit from the CL was an amazing spectacle and one I feel genuinely blessed to have attended. It’s been a truly unforgettable month or so.

Think this group of players is too mentally disciplined for any realistic fear of a repeat of the Wigan game.

3-1 City.

Right, I’m off for my first pint before getting the train down to Marylebone.

Safe journeys down blues.

Very excited about today. What an incredible few weeks. Even our exit from the CL was an amazing spectacle and one I feel genuinely blessed to have attended. It’s been a truly unforgettable month or so.

Think this group of players is too mentally disciplined for any realistic fear of a repeat of the Wigan game.

3-1 City.

Right, I’m off for my first pint before getting the train down to Marylebone.

Safe journeys down blues.

I was not that devastated after that spurs game simply as I knew I had witnessed one of the greatest games ever. Have a great day mate! Might see you.

The FA will NEVER allow us to win the trophy today.
Can’t have us being the first men’s team to the domestic treble. It goes against all their backing for the rags and dippers.
Watch and see how poor the officiating is today, VAR may as well not exist for this game, because I don’t believe it will be used correctly if at all. It will be “VAR had nothing to report about that”

The only way we are going to win today, is by a solid professional performance and by being ruthless in front of goal with our chances.

Will be watching from Australia in the early hours of the morning. Hope to see many bananas and the beloved Poznan in the blue end! Come on you blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.