FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA will NEVER allow us to win the trophy today.
Can’t have us being the first men’s team to the domestic treble. It goes against all their backing for the rags and dippers.
Watch and see how poor the officiating is today, VAR may as well not exist for this game, because I don’t believe it will be used correctly if at all. It will be “VAR had nothing to report about that”

The only way we are going to win today, is by a solid professional performance and by being ruthless in front of goal with our chances.
Stupid post

The FA will NEVER allow us to win the trophy today.
Can’t have us being the first men’s team to the domestic treble. It goes against all their backing for the rags and dippers.
Watch and see how poor the officiating is today, VAR may as well not exist for this game, because I don’t believe it will be used correctly if at all. It will be “VAR had nothing to report about that”

The only way we are going to win today, is by a solid professional performance and by being ruthless in front of goal with our chances.

Jesus you could suck the life out of anything

I confidently predict that we will make 'istree today. Mind you, I thought we would beat Wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.