FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in forever I have no feelings of typical Cityitis at all. I think today is going to be great, we are set up to have a great day today with the pressures of the last few weeks off our backs.

Chance of making history today (not that we'll get any credit from the national media for it, of course) with the treble and of marking the 50th anniversary of our 69 Cup Win by lifting the trophy again. Not taking Watford lightly by any means as obviously they can cause us problems but hoping City will put in a high level performance and emerge triumphant come the final whistle. Love to see Sane start and play a stormer but think he'll be on the bench with Bernie and Raz out wide. If Fern is fit will he start and then the question is will Gundo either be on the bench or start ahead of David Silva or KDB ?

To all those Blues at Wembley enjoy the trip and day,sing loud and proud,tell the watching world audience we are Champions.I shall be watching in my local pub packed with Blues hoping for an atmosphere like last week again.Bring the Cup back City,I was at Vicarage Road in March 1989 last time we lost to Watford when Coton played a blinder for them and we had Gary Megson,how times have changed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.