Pulis leaves Middlesbrough

Apparently the forward who did well early season would have cost them a larger transfer fee if they played him on appearances later in the season... roughly when they started not winning. Whoever devised that deal should be out as well.

Assombalonga player 41 games this season for borough , I followed borough this season he was poor early on season but found some form near the end

I'm not surprised, his teams are always horrible to watch. Which means he'd be perfect for the rags.
What are you on about? Pulis has not gone anywhere...

giphy.gif

he's just had his teeth whitened, gurns a lot and hugs his players more

Tony Pulis, ahem, Jurgen Klopp, he wears the club shop!
If Pulis got crossed with a German shepherd dog, this would be the result.
Except it’s not, both managers done exceptionally well for those clubs - they get the tag of ‘boring’ football which means fans already have a pre conception of the game and if it does end in 0-0 there’s uproar -
Allardyce at us (West Ham) played some great stuff in my years of going on a limited budget, the fans unfortunately like sheep fell for the ‘negative football’ tag and wanted him out after a bad spell. We’ve probably had more ‘bad’ games under Pellegrini this season than the whole tenure under Allardyce, and Pellegrini (who I like very much) has had a 100 mill to spend.
Pulis took a club like Stoke as far as he could - it’s no surprise these clubs fall into oblivion when the fans demand a fancy named manager.
* do agree Pulis should have done a lot better with borough looking at there squad.
On the other hand, our period under Allardyce was horrible to watch. I prefer Everton under Silva.

Much to the relief of the neck muscles of the Middlesbrough players.

I'm not surprised, his teams are always horrible to watch. Which means he'd be perfect for the rags.

If Pulis got crossed with a German shepherd dog, this would be the result.

On the other hand, our period under Allardyce was horrible to watch. I prefer Everton under Silva.

Allardyce had a little over half a season and got you from near relegation to nearly a place in Europe.

Silva had a full pre season and millions to spend.

You have hardly improved.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.