Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be the focus of his personal and professional crusade. Everything we do is evil, even if it is the same thing every other club does, just in a better way.

I really wish we hadn't done that,pep looks pissed off having to do it,we can't win them round by being nice to them clearly,so oneword answers and ban the worst fuckers,get me a job in our PR team

Child killers eh? How old was the youngest victim of heysel?

He was 11 years old.

I’ve just put my 11 year old son to bed with a promise to wake him for kick off. (Australia)

They’ve never ever give a fck about this poor kid or the others & it should have been the greatest day of his life & he never returned. Imagine his mother hearing the news!

Scum of the earth!!!

This week has been somewhat of a nadir for me on Twitter. For me I'd recommend everybody staying on a City forum as opposed to talking with guys who have moral compases only when it suits them.

Is the correct answer. Hopefully we will win the treble today and then we should just enjoy that and ignore the bitter jealous ****s with their selective memories.

Is the correct answer. Hopefully we will win the treble today and then we should just enjoy that and ignore the bitter jealous ****s with their selective memories.

The problem is positive City stories don't generate clicks in the way negative stories do. We'll never get the praise we should for out footballing achievements.

I really wish we hadn't done that,pep looks pissed off having to do it,we can't win them round by being nice to them clearly,so oneword answers and ban the worst fuckers,get me a job in our PR team

We've fed the the ****s for a decade and been told our press will improve when we're successful on the pitch

You've got to say it's a policy that has been proven so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.