Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how much stock you can put into his comments but this could be good news. I really doubt we'd let Sané leave for anything less than €100m.

Don't know how much stock you can put into his comments but this could be good news. I really doubt we'd let Sané leave for anything less than €100m.

Only reason we sell now and Bayern get him for less than €80m is if he wants to run his contract down.

We won't let a £100m player run his contract down.

How is it our fault if he's had his head turned, we will of offered him a lovely package what we think he is worth
I would imagine a kid of his age wants to play,i can't get my head around the sane of last year and the sane when he has played this year being allowed to slip through our fingers

I would imagine a kid of his age wants to play,i can't get my head around the sane of last year and the sane when he has played this year being allowed to slip through our fingers
It was upto him to raise his game obviously pep didn't think he did, he's a great player on his day but compared to last season his standards have dropped a touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.