Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best years are only great if you are a key member. :(
Truth, and bernardo is pep's teachers pet, sterling our english pride and mahrez our record breaking signing. Even with no questions over mentality and more consistent performances, Sane seems to have the least working for him. Not saying Pep is a man of bias but one could understand why he and his family may have their doubts over things changing

I don't blame him if he leaves to become the new face of Bayern. But does he really want to miss out on the best years of this team, which could go down as one of the best ever?
Playing for Bayern is better than rotting on the bench at City any day of the week.

Sane played more minutes than Mahrez and he was the one Pep relies on when we need a goal, he usually the first to come from the bench ( Schalke, United & Liverpool ) if I remember correctly.

He had a dip in form recently, but thats can happen to any player who isn't playing regularly.

Real Madrid are willing to pay around 100m for Hazard who is 28 years old with 1 year left in his contract, next year Sane will be 24 with 1 year and I think his value will not drop and if "God forbid" we have to sell, we will get more than 80m.

Barcelona will be fed up with Dembele, Malcom and maybe Coutinho, Juventus may want to replace Ronaldo with another star, there could be more clubs willing to compete for his signature.

Seems to be enjoying himself here
1120d8a6455a4156cd6ba55c7e0a0fd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.