Is Pep the greatest?

In every aspect of his role I can see no equal. Incredible at improving individual players. Incredible the way he sends the team out to play with such flair and yet amazing organisation. Incredible man management to keep them playing with such energy and intensity and accepting of not being picked at times. He is incredible full stop

In every aspect of his role I can see no equal. Incredible at improving individual players. Incredible the way he sends the team out to play with such flair and yet amazing organisation. Incredible man management to keep them playing with such energy and intensity and accepting of not being picked at times. He is incredible full stop

Today, Watford look for a goal after half time, he takes Mahrez off for KDB. Game over.

He's the greatest , the naysayers will reply he only manages clubs with unlimited resources but the hardest thing to do in football is to control ego's of world class players install a work ethic and handle the day to day pressure , Pep does this with aplomb. Money has never guaranteed success , making the right decisions brings success. If Pep was sent to New York City to manage tomorrow , he would make them the best in the USA and improve every single one of their players , within 12 months , he is a f8cking football genius.

Yes

A multitude of trophies in numerous counties. Tick.

Champions league winners. Tick.

Broke a multitude if records. Tick.

Dominate and win the vast majority of matches. Tick.

Brilliant revolutionary total football. Tick.

Develops and improves players. Tick.

A genius in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.