Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of stuff may actually be good news for us. Make Pep even more determined to ram all the shit back down their throats by winning everything

I was just thinking...if some fans have wanted the club to appear more combative with the media, ban people from the ground etc. The quickest way for that to happen is by pissing off Pep.

Time to call it out for what it is. Whenever you see media pundits (not ex-players), they are invariably white middle-class men. They are surrounded by their like, fraternize with their like, and, unsurprisingly, think like their like. They can overlook an oligarch pumping his plaything with money siphoned from its people, they can thrill at the exotic Far East owner pumping his millions into his provincial plaything, and they can do nothing but admire American tycoons who fund their playthings with staggering wealth that can only have been amassed through shrewd business and above board deals. What they don't like, however, is the unknown. These Arabs, Muslims to boot, with their odd, non-Occidental ways. Well, they are just too different, just not, you know, English, whatever that may mean.

Ironically, these are the same people who claim to abhor racism and indeed laud Raheem Sterling for taking a stand against the name calling and jeers which upset their middle-class sensitivities; it's 2019 after all! Maybe it's time they looked in the mirror and asked themselves what really drives their disdain for our owners.

So that list of unwelcome journos... good time to start it?

Miguel Delaney,
Rob Harris
???

All of them
I think it's based on how much our players are worth if we sell them which is crap picked out of the sky

Ah, just shows how well we have bought then and to think they say we just throw out money about willy nilly like, ****s.

****s all over Twitter as well, one Scouse **** is hounding me by telling me how harder it was for utd to win in 99, the sad prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.