Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bloke was proper odd. "who will win the CL final?" "I'm not telling you that because you're not in my close circle of people I discuss Liverpool football Club with"
I think he was calling from a crackhouse on anfield road, very bizarre phone call.
He must have been a funny fucker talking to the producer then as soon as he went on air he fell apart and his head went.

A white non Muslim you mean? Like Jack walker, the glazers, the Moore's, standard chartered and abramovic?
He'd be fine.

You missed out the Edwards. But you make a great point. Funny we never ever heard the cost of one team versus the cost of another until we became wealthy. Now they bore you to death with it every game we play. Jack Walkers and Glazers money and the rest were no doubt earned by good honest graft sweat and tears, whereas ours is dirty. If they came out with some of their nonsense in other walks of life they get done for a hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.