General transfer rumours

If Leroy is leaving, Dybala could be great as an inside right forward with Sterling on the left. For a decent price he could be a great signing. Dybala on his day is world class, and with Pep he would become way more consistent. But of course I would rather have Sane
He is like Coutihno. Great as the fulcrum. Not so good as part of a collective. I'll find a speedy player instead. Then again Mahrez might make this discussion moot.

He is like Coutihno. Great as the fulcrum. Not so good as part of a collective. I'll find a speedy player instead. Then again Mahrez might make this discussion moot.
Sterling and Mahrez on the left, Dybala and Mahrez on the right

So you are expecting Bernado to go central I take it.
He’s even better centrally. Would much rather just have Sane than Dybala though, but if Sane is leaving, Dybala could be a good option. Pretty sure he said a couple years ago that he would like to play for us or Barca

He’s even better centrally. Would much rather just have Sane than Dybala though, but if Sane is leaving, Dybala could be a good option. Pretty sure he said a couple years ago that he would like to play for us or Barca
If Sane leaves, I'd probably just wait an examine the field. Especially because Bernado is fantastic outside. I'm not a fan of Dybala. Don't think he'll succeed on a tactically rigid team like ours.

If Sane leaves then Sterling permanently plays on the left with Bernardo and mahrez going right wing or right attacking midfield. If sterling is out I can see Gabby playing LW also.

Dybala cant play on the wings, I'd rather we let the academy players try to be back ups. I think we have some good wingers in the academy.

If Sané leaves i'd take on cheeky Nicolas Pepé to piss off the rags. Looks a great direct and pacey right winger that cuts in on his left and scores a lot of points

If Sane leaves then Sterling permanently plays on the left with Bernardo and mahrez going right wing or right attacking midfield. If sterling is out I can see Gabby playing LW also.

Dybala cant play on the wings, I'd rather we let the academy players try to be back ups. I think we have some good wingers in the academy.
Poveda and Braaf looks great. Braaf is way too young, even though he’s played for the U23s at 16. Don’t think we have any wingers that’s ready yet. The academy is not full of great wingers. Mostly DM/CM, RB and CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.