Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be brilliant to get the news that we've paid his clause soon after a domestic treble. Just to remind everyone that we are only going to get better.

The days of signing Jack fucking Rodwell and Sinclair after a title winning season are truly gone.

I said this before, there is a lot of media management now and this is how i see it playing out.

Tomorrow lots of positive press.
Monday - the parade
Tuesday - Kompany contract extension announced.
Thursday - we trigger Rodrigo release clause.

I would just love us to now show the world that we intend to refresh the squad completely with the purchase of some really top young players, ramming Uefa's threats and journalistic sycophancy towards the G14 right up their arses.

I said this before, there is a lot of media management now and this is how i see it playing out.

Tomorrow Back pages dominated by news that Mo Salah was fouled in his local Tesco - an old man brushed past him and Salah went down in the deli aisle.
Monday - Liverpool hold a pre CL parade - confident the trophy is there’s after all they do have istree
Tuesday - Kompany signs 10 year contract with MUFC
Wednesday Delaney declares football over in England if the FA don’t adopt the long range goals count double rule.
Thursday - we trigger Phil Jones release clause and break the World transfer record in the process.
Friday - Rob Harris accuses Pep of being bank rolled by Aaron Banks and leading a lavish lifestyle.
Saturday - David Conn goes on hunger strike in protest at City’s spending. .

Updated... for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.