FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

One thing I have to say about this team is we have never had a more likeable squad of lads (not just saying that because they're winning so much) . Honestly, the old guard that are left are my favourite players, minus zab. Then we've added in bernardo, raz, Eddie zinchenko and loads more great guys. I would love to be a part of this team. They seem to get on so well.

What a bloody amazing day and even better win, we are absolutely incredible, i really cant believe how good we are!! I have had the best day ever :) had a shit couple of months.

Before i go, just wanna say, to the guy who was starting on a 15 year old and making him cry and his little sister cry because you was in his seat and saying you will throw him down the rows of seats and telling him to shut the fuck up, just because he told you that you was in his seat and calling his mum a woman.. really hope you enjoyed getting chinned off me and a few other city fans, hate absolute bellends who cause trouble!

One thing I have to say about this team is we have never had a more likeable squad of lads (not just saying that because they're winning so much) . Honestly, the old guard that are left are my favourite players, minus zab. Then we've added in bernardo, raz, Eddie zinchenko and loads more great guys. I would love to be a part of this team. They seem to get on so well.

Maybe if you'd tried a bit harder in PE ;-)

Last season Centurions, this season, Historians.
Thank you my Manchester City, the greatest English team EVER, feck the champs league....CTID.

I know success helps breed harmony but even so...

Look at all the pics of players and backroom staff enjoying themselves.

Look at the way Jesus and Raz embraced, when one might have accused the other of pinching his goal.

Marvel at the relentless chasing and pursuit of further goals when six up.

Consider the complete lack of any Billy Big Bollox in the squad.

Then compare with the posers, ponces, pillocks, piano players and perfume purveyors down the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.