FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

sorry, on such a great day i have to say this isn't fair, i'm not liking it. he's a good bloke.
let's be class and positively enhance our historic product image.
If we want the respect we deserve, sometimes we have to throttle it back.
I am, however, up for anyone, lawfully, attacking those angels at uefa with any type of verbal ammo that you can muster.

Agree - leave Reg alone... we should save our bile for Rob fucking wank stain Harris.

I've just got in from watching match in town. I'm pissed out of my head. But thought I'd have to mention zinchenko. With all the plaudits the likes of silva etc get thought this guy deserves some praise. Top man solid performance today.

One thing I have to say about this team is we have never had a more likeable squad of lads (not just saying that because they're winning so much) . Honestly, the old guard that are left are my favourite players, minus zab. Then we've added in bernardo, raz, Eddie zinchenko and loads more great guys. I would love to be a part of this team. They seem to get on so well.

yup, so so true, and that's half the battle right there, to respect and support one another.

How can you not love this team?

The finest season in the history of our club, absolutely brilliant.

We were almost perfect today.

Now to get into town on Monday and let them all know how much we appreciate them.

Wolves here. Thank you Manchester City for putting watford in their place & giving us a crack at European football for the first time since 1980. The pain of our semi-final defeat has been eased. See you next season!
Honved, first stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.