Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even a paper. It’s been online only for over 3 years, which tells you how shit it is. Delaney is also probably on some sort of pay as you get clicked deal so the best thing all city fans can do is completely ignore the bell end....
This is the problem though.

City positive articles v negative ones, the latter are getting are landslide of clicks.

And this is what these rancid journos will run with.

If we ban them they will have a field day reporting that our clubs seeks to censor them....The champagne reception was a genius move in my opinion because the more they try and undermine the club the more ridiculous, unprofessional and bitter they look. The last thing we should do is silence them.
all very admiral mate, but there is only so much paying to get shit on you can take

I have absolutely nothing against Vicky Kloss and Her PR team.

I have had the privilege of meeting her.

She is very bright, articulate, clever, hard working, does a very good job in on-going difficult circumstances with the media, she is City through and through, is a City fan, and she loves the club and the fans. As a City fan she knows and understands how we all feel.

But, if I ever see another picture of any Journalist living it up, being lorded, and being treated like royalty at the Etihad again, I will explode!

It’s now the end game. We know who these Journalists are who have constantly bad mouthed Sheikh Mansour, the Club, Pep, the players, and the fans.

Our policy as a club is not to ban these Journalists, but to have a quiet word in their ear, hoping they will back off.

In that case, and it might look petty, let’s hit them with basic and punitive measures, starting with how we treat them at the Etihad.

Offer them the bare minimum of hospitality, if we have to, tell them to do their job, and then show them the exit door at the Etihad as soon as they have finished their job. Goodbye! Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry disagree jrb.

She may well be nice and articulate but she is failing and has done for ten years. We need a new approach and giving them cheaper wine isn't going to work. Removing the access to staff and players will be a start and it worked for Ferguson. Instead of a press conference we should release an injury update before each game or just invite Stuart Brennan to ask questions.

I tell you these cnnts are getting so vitriolic now, that it won't be long till one goes into full meltdown and tweets something they shouldn't have, and get a knock on the door from our lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.