FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Seeing as the media thread is locked, I'll leave this here....

peter spencer can bite it. jesus is fkn great, i don't get how others don't get it, just 22 yrs old, brazilian international, 44 goals in 99 games for us in mostly low substitute minutes. his goals per minute might be the best on the team. he sees the game better and is better on the ball than mahrez, he is way more composed finishing and he is not selfish. when he came down the left he passed to kev for his goal cus it was the right play though he could have taken it himself, awhile later the same thing happened where sterling should have passed to jesus and wrongfully kept it and got zero results. when kev put jesus through he took it perfectly faking gomer.
as aguero winds down jesus will be our man and is a potential blue legend.

Not sure it’s been mentioned but Kevin Friend had an excellent game yesterday - I know we all love to slag off refs - me included - but should recognise when a ref has an excellent game and he did yesterday. Credit to him.

Yes he did, ignored the Watford complaining, especially for the penalty and was extremely fair, which is all we ever ask.

Erm......they did. I was behind the goal and they had the cup right in front of us.

First time I have seen us win the fa cup live. Too young for 1969, lost in 1981 and against Wigan and i couldn't get a ticket in 2011. Fantastic couple of days and what a result.
im from canada and i got to see the fa cup in Los Angeles when the blues were on tour against the LA Galaxy and they had it on display, awesome.
the only thing better there was watching Balotelli try the spin-o-rama shot on goal and bottled it, mancini went mental and i got to watch the whole thing live.

On the way home now, a bit bleary eyed and tired. Being Sunday I have to go around the houses, train to Harrow then one to Milton Keynes to connect with the Manchester train. What a weekend, what a season.

Amazing day out yesterday. Nice to be able to enjoy a final without biting my nails off! Great way for Vinny to bow out too.

Not sure it’s been mentioned but Kevin Friend had an excellent game yesterday - I know we all love to slag off refs - me included - but should recognise when a ref has an excellent game and he did yesterday. Credit to him.

Agree. Very good. Their penalty moaning was absolutely laughable. That was never a penalty in a million years. Some of their fans are calling it a blatant penalty on their forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.