Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

So pleased for him that he battled his fitness issues to be a colossus in the team in the run in to the treble.

Fitting for him as the complete leader he is to be present to lift those trophies in his final season.

Obvious during Leicester lap of honour that that was his final home game, you cannot hold back emotions.

Gutted that he is leaving but better to leave now on a high.

Thankyou Vinny

I thought he was going after those comments against Leicester.

Sad day but the right decision. Leave at the top of his game and what an end to a season he has had.

Big loss to the club in the dressing room though that’s my biggest concern, he is our leader.

He wants to play but pep wants new & younger players.

I wonder where he’s going though ?

A sad piece of news, but what a time to go. Treble winning captain, leaving after scoring the best goal of his career and probably the season to win the league. He’s our Roy of the Tovrds and will be back as Manager one day

Absolutely gutted. A role model to all his teammates who fought every game for us, who understood what it is to be a fan and who has given us a trophy laden period in our lives that we only every dreamed of in our wildest dreams.

Christ, I just tried to read his open letter to Mrs S and had to stop.
Thank you Vinnie for being the heart and soul of the club for so many games. I hope he is back soon and applaud his decision to leave on such a high. A magnificent player, leader and human being and we will not see his like again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.