Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Can’t say I’m anything other than gutted - the man has been a colossal captain for us ......The best ever.

Gonna miss you in so many ways big man

Hope to see you back in some capacity in the future

Expected it after the Leicester game when he walked on ahead of the rest of the team on his lap of honour absolutely gutted, what a fantastic man what a great ambassador for this great club we all love.

Actually got something in my eye here. Dust of some sort. Can't put into words the giant Vinnie has been for us. Heart and soul. Never have I heard a man speak so eloquently and with such passion and respect whether it's pre season, midweek, before kickoff or just after the final whistle. Without him we'd not be close to where we are today as through all the bullshit he commands respect for both himself and this great club. There isn't a statue big enough. And if the club doesn't get him back once his playing career is over then we need to have our heads examined.

Although we knew this was coming I tried to trick myself into not believing it.

Let's just hope we don't draw whoever it is in the champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.