Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

The difference in respect between RAWK and RedCafe is staggering.

RedCafe putting rivalry aside and recognising Kompany as a 'great footballer and leader', 'club legend' etc. and RAWK, well I'm not going to spoil this thread with the utter disrespectful crap from there.
Redcafe has some decent rag posters tbf. RAWK reminds me of two films, one flew over the cuckoo's nest and scum.

I think he had another twelve months left in him but I guess that's how the old saying goes, "Always leave them wanting more". Given his injury history, Kompany knows his body better than anybody else - he's likely spent the last two months asking himself whether he can demand more playing time and produce the same quality for another year, but has failed to come up with an answer.

We'll know more when the second part of his statement is released, but I imagine he watched as Zabaleta and Yaya struggled to maintain their highest levels during their twilight years at City and realised he didn't want the same to happen to him. I worry about our leadership and calmness out on the field without him there, but if we can keep Otamendi or move Fernandinho into the back four then we should be able to do okay.

Gutted to see him leave. Knew it was on the cards, but it is a sad day to see him leave.

A true City legend, a legendary captain, and one of the best defenders in Premier League history.

Thanks for the effort, and memories Vinny.

What a fitting way to go out for a legend.

The difference in respect between RAWK and RedCafe is staggering.

RedCafe putting rivalry aside and recognising Kompany as a 'great footballer and leader', 'club legend' etc. and RAWK, well I'm not going to spoil this thread with the utter disrespectful crap from there.
What a bunch of cvnts they are on RAWK

Legends always move on This Legend has been everything he possibly could be to our club no one could have done more or done it better Vinny will always be part of the fabric of City his and the club’s DNA are mixed together for ever Thank you Vinny and we look forward to the day you return

Gutted cant understand this he proved he was still able to play at the highest level in his last run of games. Surely one more season made sense for all party's. Think he will be missed alot in the dressing room weither he was playing or not. Our best ever player and a true legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.