Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Unfortunately, I think Merlin will also be leaving at the end of next season and Kun the year after. It's hard to see a City team without these three legends in it.

Hope he goes to the US, the thought of him playing against us is just too fcuking weird
the problem with him going to the states is that so many pitches are artificial turf, terrible for his style of play and injury prone players in general.

So, when Guy Mobray was asking his inadvertent question about Vinny's future as he stood next to Raheem, Vinny's eyes filled with tears and I knew then, KNEW he was going for definite.

Gutted and crestfallen, cos he looked like the Capt Invincible we've grown to know again.

O Captain, My Captain...

tumblr_nabkzp7V0K1t1tmdbo1_500.gif

Fookin' hell... I really had to fight back the tears there reading that... I know we'll make it without him but man is it tough when it feels like he's just always been there! Hope and am pretty much sure he'll be back sooner or later!

I guess we knew, deep down. The tears after Leicester were those of a man saying goodbye.

He won't say anything about his post playing career now, but I think we all feel he'll be back. Once a blue means something for people like him.

Kudos to Vinny and everyone at the club for keeping this under wraps so that Vinny could announce his departure at the time of his choosing. Dignified to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.