Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Here’s to you Vincent Kompany

You our are Captain, Leader, Manc Legend

It was an honour to have seen you wear our colours and you did each and everyone of us proud

You will return as City is now in your blood

Our Belgium Mancunian

I feel a bit stupid. Got quite emotional reading the letter out to my wife and my 6 year old daughter (who is in tears) it's not like he's died. I suppose it all just hit me how important he is to me..been there in the good times and the bad.

Legend in the truest sense of the word.

Yep my wife cried too.

A true colossus of player, leader and a human being who, perhaps more than any other player, symbolises the transformation of this club into the giant it is now. I’ll miss him terribly - and hope he returns to the fold in some capacity in the future but - in the meantime I wish him and his lovely family all the very best. Now, to the future!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.........Pep should train him up as our next manager for when Pep moves on. And with Zaba as his assistant. BRING IT ON!!
Only if it's right. As we've seen with United in recent months, there's a huge difference between the idea of club legends returning to bring success to a new team and the reality of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.