Next Captain

Not sure why but I just don't see Stones as a leader for some reason. The manager and players are are with each other every day though, so they'll obviously be able to sense who has leadership qualities better than I can.
A poster said he would have chosen Stones last season but not this. JS has had to take a subs seat this season more than he would have liked, but providing Pep still regards him as our future first choice centre half I see Stones growing into being a natural leader and captain. Time will tell.

I think most likely it will just go down to Silva next. I don't think it's a massive deal to Pep as all eleven players are expected to be leaders in their own way.

He’s not even in the leadership committee or whatever they call it. The next captain will be Silva, the next long term one will be KDB. Stones has a chance after KDB leaves us

Or we could slap down £500 billion and convince De Ligt to join us instead.

Honestly bewilders me why people keep saying Stones. Otamendi has worn the armband over him, he's simply not a captain.

The positive thing is we have so many options, my preference

Silva.
Aguero
KDB
Laporte
Stones
Bernardo

Realised i have forgotten maybe the most obvious candidate in Ferny.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.