Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

It's like a bereavement this, long live the king what a captain he was
All the best Vinnie forever a blue.

Last edited:
Great timing
Out with a bang
Probably decided months ago and worst thing after this last few weeks would be to change mind and go out on a low next year
That goal against Leicester was his farewell present
Legend

What a guy,quality player,a leader, superb captain,a champion, and a great ambassador for the club, oh,and....a true legend.Very sad day, but leaving us with memories of him at the top of his game is far better than him fading with possible injury problems etc over the next couple of seasons. We can now cherish his part in this seasons successes as our most recent memories of this great man. Goodbye Vinnie, I for one wish you all the very best in whatever you do, and maybe one day you will return to this club, I genuinely hope so.

Wish him well wherever he goes.

So many great memories of his contribution as a leader and player. He has the connection to the club, much like a fan.

I had hoped he would stay 1 more year but a fitting way to leave having lifted all things domestically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.