Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

But I could have told you, Vincent
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you

Do we think he’ll go to NYCFC for a couple of years to help them defend and learn the ropes alongside Torrent before coming back to to the Blues?
After all his Mrs is from Manchester and a lifelong City fan, and we all know our wives pull the strings regards where we live.
There must be a master plan.

Thanks Vinnie your a legend.

CTID

The original starter of the gang.

The man who ‘turned up’ every single time we needed a moment.

Incredible player. Incredible captain.

An absolute God for this club.

Don’t be sad it’s over, be happy it happened.
Beautiful words and well earned!

Perfect timing.

Win the lot, break all records, score that goal, hoist all trophies, have the parade and then walk off into the sunset a living legend, who will return one day.

Thank you Vinnie. Selfless til the end.

And lads, you can guarantee this hasn't happened without the club having his replacement lined up.
Well said.

Dumbfounded , never expected this announcement especially at the level he has been playing recently , i can only think injuries are taking its toll and he doesnt want his meteoric standards to drop and that the mark of the man , a sad day for us and football. Tony Book has always been known as "skip" around our club a thoroughly deserved but Vinnie is every bit his equal , only one thing to say , which stand do you want naming after you Vincent ? , naming a training pitch after such a collosus of a player is not fitting for this man.

Be interesting to see the 2nd part. He has 2
More seasons at the top level for me if he can stay fit. He has just turned 33.

I'm sure we'll continue to sing his song for many years. What a great man.

Shocked. Gutted. 70 years old and crying like a baby.
VK, just the best. A real man. Never to be forgotten

What a guy,quality player,a leader, superb captain,a champion, and a great ambassador for the club, oh,and....a true legend.Very sad day, but leaving us with memories of him at the top of his game is far better than him fading with possible injury problems etc over the next couple of seasons. We can now cherish his part in this seasons successes as our most recent memories of this great man. Goodbye Vinnie, I for one wish you all the very best in whatever you do, and maybe one day you will return to this club, I genuinely hope so.
I can’t add any superlatives to the above . Cheers Vinny thank you and good luck. Hope to see you back in some capacity in the future.

Gutted!

What can you say.

Words aren’t enough.

But what a way to go out.

Lifting 4 trophies in 1 season.

And leading the team and the club to an historic domestic quadruple.

All the best Vinny.

Thanks for every memory.

See back at City in a few years.

“Here’s to you Vicent Kompany, City love you more than you will know!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.