Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media coverage is pathetic. I sincerely hope we end this FFP shit soon. Every paper mentions FFP investigation. We haven’t spent the sums other teams have on players look at the state of Barca now they’ve realised they’re actually a bit shit they’re going spending. Liverpool have spent £225 million on three players.

Half the players we bought wouldn’t have been on other clubs shopping lists either. Money doesn’t buy mentality, work rate or desire. It’s a fucking disgrace.

The media brings nothing but bitterness and desperation to the table when reporting about us. They’ve become a joke.

The last few months have seen British journalism hit rock bottom, just because the team they wanted to win it didn’t.

Time for Kloss, Soriano and Mubarak to get tough.

No more journalists living it up in our hospitality areas, free food, free drinks, comfy seat watching the best football in the world for free... anyone who has come out with this ridiculous line of questioning or reporting; FUCKING BAN THEM!

Enough is enough.

That drip asking Pep that question should never be allowed to step foot in the Etihad ever again. That was fucking disgraceful asking Pep that question.

he basically accused pep of taking bungs I think we may hear more about that,pep at the end asked him if he was accusing him,
I hope so - The club need to take action about this. Harris showed his true colours from his very first tweet about the game yesterday. It was a calculated plan that in my view is libellous. Pep earns what about £13m per season - would he really need a bung? Whereas it is a journalists job to ask difficult questions it loses all credibility when those questions are clearly part of a personal agenda because the club you support hasn't done quite as well as you wanted.

I think at the moment we need a right **** in the position Miss Kloss holds... A **** in the image of a Piers Morgan type, who will stoop as low as these scumbag journos if needed, who will basically fight fire with fire

Remember Gary Cooke going mental at the press when they were trying to ambush Mancini about being given the job when Hughes was in charge. Someone of that ilk would be nice.

I'm just reading on Twitter what this weirdo Delaney said last night.

For the benefit of those who didn't see it, he called the final 'a freak show' and went on to say 'anyone reporting on this (final) as it's a normal achievement and just a group of players pushing themselves to the limit in the way great sport should be, should be called out. This is a joke.'

Nothing short of disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.