Matthijs de Ligt

Not sure we could keep all of De Ligt, Laporte and Stones happy. They all want to play most of the game. Rotation isn't the same with CB's.

Not sure we could keep all of De Ligt, Laporte and Stones happy. They all want to play most of the game. Rotation isn't the same with CB's.

Stones has been here three seasons and still hasn’t really nailed down a place in the team. I don’t think Pep completely trusts him.

Stones has been here three seasons and still hasn’t really nailed down a place in the team. I don’t think Pep completely trusts him.

I tend to agree

If the general leaves then we have two top class CBs but one who seems to be not totally in Peps plans

Garcia will come into squad but we need a CB this summer

It is not reaaly true that Stones hasn't nailed down a place. He was immense for large parts or the season but was then injured and followed it with a troubled situation personally. He has enormous potential IMO.

It is not reaaly true that Stones hasn't nailed down a place. He was immense for large parts or the season but was then injured and followed it with a troubled situation personally. He has enormous potential IMO.

He’s only started 36 league games in the past two seasons, fewer than both Otamendi and Laporte.

When he’s fit he starts. If it wasn’t for the niggling injuries he would be first choice.

Was class most of this season aswell before injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.