Manchester City achieve historic Treble (quadruple).

Despite all the great clubs and teams this country has seen not a single one has ever won the domestic treble.

Not one.

5 of the available 6 major domestic trophies in 2 seasons.

Never been done either.

The two highest ever league points totals. Back to back.

Records broken in every possible statistic.

Playing out of this world football.

This is without the tiniest shred of doubt, the greatest football team this country has ever, ever seen.

Every football fan knows you are a class apart. Even if bile accompanies it. One thing I fucking hate is being snide about your opponent, when it’s clear they are better. Even when in the past our foes, Rangers have been better, you have to put your hands up.

I don’t bother much with twitter because it’s mainly end to end bellends where keyboard warriors spew bile and try to rain on parades. I always think, you are such a wanker and clearly in pain.

I’m guessing most of you are suffering from a hangover this morning. Or still drunk. I know I would be. I absolutely hope you cement your superiority next year with the CL. That will really fuck up all those who hate you. How good will it be to intensify that dejection?

Fucking good as good can be.

Loved the game yesterday. When you brought KDB on as a sub. I turned to the boy and laughed. Fucking DB on as a sub? And he as usual was brilliant. You lucky bastards. And that’s not meant with any malice. But you fucking are. Drink it all in and enjoy. If any twitter twat, commentator, journo or their aunty have a problem taking it, laugh in their poxy faces.

As for Pep? Class oozes out of every pore. I was pissing myself as he was putting young Sterling right on a few things. He takes fuck all for granted. Everything can and will be improved. What a guy. Have a good day and if I was you, I would be out to the pub again to ensure a three day hangover was in the post. Everytime you felt acwave of nausea you will remember why. Well fucking worth it.
Cheers fella.

Hi.

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in but from a Liverpool fan I just wanted to say congratulations.

Yesterday's game just seemed sum up your season. Unfortunately for me the end of the league season didn't surprise me at all because despite having the likes of chelsea and Spurs I just couldn't see you dropping points when playing any of them.

So congrats again. Enjoy your celebrations.

Thanks for the good wishes

Despite all the great clubs and teams this country has seen not a single one has ever won the domestic treble.

Not one.

5 of the available 6 major domestic trophies in 2 seasons.

Never been done either.

The two highest ever league points totals. Back to back.

Records broken in every possible statistic.

Playing out of this world football.

This is without the tiniest shred of doubt, the greatest football team this country has ever, ever seen.

Well, when you put it like that :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.