Cup Final Winners man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
6-0 in a cup final after such a demanding season.

This team is fucking ridiculous.

Mahrez MOTM for me. Getting his mojo and confidence back. Bodes very well for next season.

Fucking hell Kevin was in another stratosphere when he came on.

I think Pep must have said; “go out there and make the country imagine what we might have done with you fit all season”

He really is the best!

Remember RAWK besides themselves with glee when he did his ligaments at the start of the season?

****s

Decided last night it was gonna be Vinny. Not for sentimental reasons but because he was imperious throughout the 90. That bully Deaney met more than his match and i don't recall him touching the ball.
Kompany won everything that came near him and, once again, and lead by example.

Notable mentions for everyone else.

So many great performances, went for Gundog as I thought he just kept everything ticking over, a real metronome for the team.

Bernardo brilliant but that’s now just standard.

KDB looked hungrier for that game than a pack of starving wolves.

Master stroke from Pep staring Jesus, this last wee while Jesus has looked on it and he didn’t disappoint yesterday (and I can’t recall him being offside at any point?)

The legends of Vinnie and Dave were excellent as well.

Gundog.
Although it won't be mentioned because he wasn't the one scoring the goals, he was near perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.