Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Just when I thought I had been through every emotion this season ! Thank you Vincent for being you, an absolute legend.

How has this been allowed to happen,if it is about playing time then play him,we were better with him,i bet he never saw himself retiring anywhere else,neither did we,a really sad day all round and didn't need to happen

How has this been allowed to happen,if it is about playing time then play him,we were better with him,i bet he never saw himself retiring anywhere else,neither did we,a really sad day all round and didn't need to happen

It’s been allowed to happen cos the club and Vinny have the utmost mutual respect for each other and whatever Vinny decided was the best option for him and his family, the club was always gonna standby his decision and support him

Last edited:

It's something he wants to do Karen. We have to respect his wishes. He'll be back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.