Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the BBC FA Cup match this Morning

Lineker, Shearer, and Wrighty were absolutely gushing about City.

Sometimes you have to post the positive comments about this City on this thread.

In general the BBC are fine. MOTD is balanced if a bit limited, Chapman despite being a rag is professional enough to keep things balanced on 5Live. You get a few bellends on there but they usually reserve being bellends for when they're not on the BBC - people like Savage, Murphy etc. say 90% of their annoying stuff for BT or the Mail.

I thought the commentator and Jermaine Jenas were very fair and non-bitter on BBC1 yesterday.
Commentator was but Jenas was biased as fuck, "unfortunately" when they miss a good chance being one of many observations. Always negative about City whenever he can.

In general the BBC are fine. MOTD js balanced, Chapman despite being a rag is professional enough to keep things balanced on 5Live. You get a few bellends on there but they usually reserve being bellends for when they're not on the BBC - people like Savage, Murphy etc. say 90% of their annoying stuff for BT or the Mail.

I do hope you’re talking about on air tv, and not their website?

Can anybody imagine how Bacon chops would of acted with this shower of shite? The mind boggles. We really need to start going after these utter jealous and shit house vermin bastards. Starting with chucking them out during press conferences, then going through everything the parasites have written in the last 10 or so years then ruining them financially in a court of law. I'm praying for this day.

T

I think you got points 1 & 2 the wrong way round. I have been of the opinion that media coverage has been getting gradually more favourable for us over the last decade or so.
It takes a while to become established.
I would caveat that by saying that this season especially there has been more in the way of negative press, largely I feel, due to the plucky underdogs just missing out on the Premier League title they crave and obviously so richly deserve.
The press coverage is mixed. Some BBC and assorted reports can not fail to wonder as football fans in general about the quality of our side, however there's an enmity that wasn't there before. Underlying it is jealousy, racism and a commercial motivation to tap into an embittered Man Utd and Liverpool world.

As much as we'd all like it, City won't be banning journalists.

How do you think these ****s would spin it that the big, bad, authoritarian Arabs are banning journalists?

Unfortunately people like Harris etc know this.

On I side note, can people here stop posting things from that Miguel Delaney. He's a nobody and his articles are getting more widely shared than they otherwise would.

If only the bald one had chosen to go to the scum or dippers everything would be ok in the world .

That’s the crux of the issue. They know he’s a genius but he’s at the wrong club from their perspective and it’s eating them up. They just want him gone from the Premier League - it’s their only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.