Matthijs de Ligt

That does not make a difference. Money comes first for Mino and he has said that he does not particularly care about Guardiola managing City.

Mino would sell his mother for half a Pizza - he doesn’t give a fuck who he deals with. Whomever offers most will get his client.

Pretty sure we are prepared to pay the big bucks for special talents (we clearly wanted Mbappé), and De Ligt is certainly also a special talent. But if he only wants Barcelona, there's really nothing we can do. I'm sure Txiki and Pep will try their best, though.

Of course, does he only want Barca? Sure his mate has gone there (De Jong) - but this narrative of he only wants Barca has been largely underwritten by Barca and their sycophantic press. It could be absolutely true, but it might not be. The fact we are still hanging in there suggests we think we have some sort of chance - otherwise history tells us we’d walk away and distance ourselves.

Of course, does he only want Barca? Sure his mate has gone there (De Jong) - but this narrative of he only wants Barca has been largely underwritten by Barca and their sycophantic press. It could be absolutely true, but it might not be. The fact we are still hanging in there suggests we think we have some sort of chance - otherwise history tells us we’d walk away and distance ourselves.
As it stands right now i'd think that we would be a great option for him. Kompany leaving and Otamendi probably leaving. He's more than 100% sure to get lots of playing time here.. Barca still has Umtiti on their payroll and Pique and Lenglet are working great together.. But let's just wait and see..

As it stands right now i'd think that we would be a great option for him. Kompany leaving and Otamendi probably leaving. He's more than 100% sure to get lots of playing time here.. Barca still has Umtiti on their payroll and Pique and Lenglet are working great together.. But let's just wait and see..

De Ligt and Laporte - how good would they be.

How the hell do agents like Mino persuade kids of this age that their "services" are worth tens of millions of pounds?

What exactly do they offer that is worth such ludicrous recompense?

Pizza in Mino’s case. I think an agent can promise huge hikes in salary and big lump sum payments to families that the likes of you just wouldn’t have the audacity to ask for.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up tbh. He’s not coming here.
We simply don’t pay the kind of transfer fee that this lad would demand.
Would be a pleasant surprise if we did though, he oozes quality.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up tbh. He’s not coming here.
We simply don’t pay the kind of transfer fee that this lad would demand.
Would be a pleasant surprise if we did though, he oozes quality.

Now would be the time to stick two fingers up to uefa and every other dick out there and get him! We made money last transfer windows and have at least 6-8 players who will be sold for fees this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.