Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine we sell Sane, Otamendi, Vinny has gone then we get a transfer ban .....
Wouldn’t take affect this up coming season because any decision we will appeal. If sane otamendi leave and we know the ban is coming I can see us going all out and buy players so we don’t be left without a competitive team.

Imagine we sell Sane, Otamendi, Vinny has gone then we get a transfer ban .....
Shit can and does sometimes happen. If it happens we will have to promote players from our academy. Sooner or later we will start promoting players from within. But first, I reckon we need to win the Champions League before we see academy players give a crack in the first team.

Chelsea appealed and this years ban stood .....
Chelsea’s knew their ban was coming before January and they bought no one.. we have 2 months before the new seasons it will take a few weeks or a month to even see what our punishment is. Then we appeal if it gets denied we appeal through cas.. our punishment/ban is a little diff then Chelsea’s.. we will sign players this summer.

Chelsea’s knew their ban was coming before January and they bought no one.. we have 2 months before the new seasons it will take a few weeks or a month to even see what our punishment is. Then we appeal if it gets denied we appeal through cas.. our punishment/ban is a little diff then Chelsea’s.. we will sign players this summer.
If we have an incoming ban pending, it will put us in a weaker bargaining position. We could well to have pay more in transfer fees/wages?

If we have an incoming ban pending, it will put us in a weaker bargaining position. We could well to have pay more in transfer fees/wages?
I do agree with that. But we are not rally known for being good negotiators anyway lol.. I just don’t see how they can give us a transfer ban when all this supposable happened in 2013-14 if I recall.. it will be Interesting to see what happened

I do agree with that. But we are not rally known for being good negotiators anyway lol.. I just don’t see how they can give us a transfer ban when all this supposable happened in 2013-14 if I recall.. it will be Interesting to see what happened
The transfer ban will come from the FA related to youth recruitment, it won't come in connection with Uefa investigations into FFP from 2014, the latter investigation may result in a CL ban

Sane in the league

2017-2018: 32 games, 10 goals, 15 assists, and 2,424 minutes
2018-2019: 31 games, 10 goals, 11 assists, and 1,867 minutes

Save for Kompany, the side that finished the game yesterday could very much be the future of the club and Sane will hopefully be an instrumental part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.