Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh, big trouble ahead.

Danny Murphy has re-appeared and thinks KDB might look to move on if he's kept on the bench.

No really he does.

Just read that. What a sad Neanderthal twat Murphy is, completely ignoring that KDB was injured

I actually thought it was a pretty standard performance. His standard being extraordinarily high of course.

I thought it is was Kev close to or at the top of his game. Only black mark (!) was that he should have scored two.

That superb cameo yesterday highlighted how well we have done without him this season.

I don’t think it can be underestimated how good of a player this guy is. I’ve never seen a 30 minutes like it yesterday.

Came on at 2-0 and although still in control of the tie we looked abit sloppy and Watford were starting to gain a little momentum. Then KDB came on and within 10 minutes game was gone. His timing and weight of passes when he’s on it are the best in the world.

I don’t think it can be underestimated how good of a player this guy is. I’ve never seen a 30 minutes like it yesterday.

Came on at 2-0 and although still in control of the tie we looked abit sloppy and Watford were starting to gain a little momentum. Then KDB came on and within 10 minutes game was gone. His timing and weight of passes when he’s on it are the best in the world.

Couldn't agree more. Think about that - and then think that we just won the greatest ever Premier League race without that talent for virtually the whole season. Imagine the Scousers without Mane (not that I think Mane is a patch on KDB) and think of how the media would have thrown his absence in our face 10x per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.