Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Here’s to you Vincent Kompany
City’s won the treble don’t you know.

There are no words. Just Thank you and Legend.
Can’t wait for your testimonial and can’t wait to welcoming you back to Manchester someday.

God bless.

Vinny is City. Can’t wait to have him back one day.

Top class on and off the field. A true captain and a true role model.

Thank you for everything !!!

The strange thing about this situation was feeling so shocked when the initial announcement was released this morning even though we all had this feeling in our stomach that it was inevitable. When the second statement was released I felt enormous respect for his decision and excited for him for his new chapter, he has gone out in almost the perfect fashion ( he deserved to lift the champions league) and Vinny will forever be remembered a great.

hopefully the next era will be one of European glory for our great club.

Gutted. Thought he’d stay another season

It’s an excellent move for him. All the best Vinny

Best captain we have ever had

I've just sobered up ...in funny blue haze!! Did I dream it all? Absolutely fuckin not ctid

Haha I love things like this. Shows just how far we have come in a relatively short amount of time. Have to admit though, not many there I had anything but absolute love for. It's amazing what sky blue can do for an otherwise unremarkable man. I have 7 jerseys with name/numbers of players from that starting XI. And no shame!!
Still couldn’t find that debut game but thought this was good too. Oh the hope back then, that faltered and resurrected and flourished over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.