2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Question is how many players do we really need ? Especially if we want champs league.

For me it has to be

Centre back -
Holding midfielder if not 2
Striker
Left back & Right back although I’m happy with walker but not sure about Zinchenko or Mendy.

centre back and holding midfield are a priority & they have to be real quality.

Aguero, d silva, fern, gundy, otamendi & potentially mendy will be gone in one year. I’m not even sure Sane will be with us.

That’s potentially 7 big players leaving.

Big summer coming up for pep as the old guard are coming to an end.

Transfer forum going to be busy :-)

Maguire 60m
Rodri 60m
Wan Bissaka 40m
Felix 100m
Guerreiro 25m

Kompany free
Bravo free
Manu Garcia 10m
Alex Garcia 10m
Roberts 10m
Mangala 5m
Delph 15m
Otamendi 20m
Danilo 20m
Sane 100m

Net spend of 95m.

Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw
Walker, Wan Bissaka
Stones, Laporte, Maguire, Sandler, Garcia
Zinchenko, Mendy, Guerreiro
Rodri, Fernandinho
KDB, Bernardo, Gundogan, Silva, Foden
Sterling, Felix, Mahrez
Aguero, Jesus
If we are getting a Leftback one of Zin or Mendy has to go. We are not carrying 3 leftbacks'. No way. And no, Zinchencko is not a Midfielder and won't get some games there as we already have enough there.
Zinchencko is pretty much replacing Delph as the back up left back and Delph will likely leave. Delphs spot can go to the backup Rightback replacing Danilo. So Wan Bissaka or Aarons. My money is on Aarons. Cheaper and a better offensive player.

I’d say we’d be looking at just one top class central defender - De Ligt, Maguire, Koulibaly etc

Then by getting Rodri for midfield it’ll allow us to have either him or Fern to drop into back 4 in an emergency.

Hopefully get Gundo to sign his new deal.

Assuming Danilo is gone then I’d love us to get Wan Bissaka but it’d leave us lop sides with 2 top drawer right backs with left bakc still a concern, maybe we will try and get a “cheap” left back?

Rest depends on outgoings, including surprises like if Leroy goes etc.

Question is how many players do we really need ? Especially if we want champs league.

For me it has to be

Centre back -
Holding midfielder if not 2
Striker
Left back & Right back although I’m happy with walker but not sure about Zinchenko or Mendy.

centre back and holding midfield are a priority & they have to be real quality.

Aguero, d silva, fern, gundy, otamendi & potentially mendy will be gone in one year. I’m not even sure Sane will be with us.

That’s potentially 7 big players leaving.

Big summer coming up for pep as the old guard are coming to an end.

Transfer forum going to be busy :-)
It could either be a lot of new faces which will keep the squad stocked or worse case scenario. Go into next season short handed . One thing though we need to be up and running soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.