City's New Kits - 2019/20

Currently watching Malmo v Kalmar (getting my football fix) and keep thinking: why couldn’t Puma have just given us their kits with our crest and sponsors.

Everyone wins — we get a great kit and they make even more money as they have production already setup with only minor modifications needed.

Alas, it was not to be.

Id be happy also.
Similar to saab 82/83
2ebfj3o.jpg
Yeah beautiful kit it was. Still find it odd that we never changed to white during the Nike deal on our home kit. How anyone could really think that Navy stands out more than white is mind-blowing.

My thoughts too. Here's hoping they make a few of these for the fans.

The stupid thing is Nike would have made a fortune by selling that pre match shirt?! Yet they expect us to buy that mish mash shite of the apparent best kits they have done for us!

If the new home kit is going to look like this I'm going to like it. Finally we seems to get rid of the navy Etihad and sponsor logo. White looks so much better on a sky blue shirt.
It looks nothing like those kit and the sponsor is purple.

So, how fucking nice were these today? Not that hard is it, Nike?

Far too red.

The middle stripe should be black and reverse the colours from there.

Just looks like a United training top with that much red in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.