Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer ban will come from the FA related to youth recruitment, it won't come in connection with Uefa investigations into FFP from 2014, the latter investigation may result in a CL ban
I still don’t think it will take effect this transfer window. We will see I guess.

I still don’t think it will take effect this transfer window. We will see I guess.
I agree, I don't think it will be this window, but if it's known a transfer ban is pending winter or next summer it could still effect contract negotiations.

I think Sane is at a crossroads. He’s a tremendous talent but he has a simple choice - do as Pep demands and fulfil his world class potential here or move on and potentially coast and settle for being good when he could be great. Watching him recently it looks like he may settle for the latter but I hope I’m wrong. His attitude hasn’t been good this season - maybe he will come back in July a little hungrier.

Only at city, win the treble, reporter asks pep about secret payments, captain leaves and sane up for sale. All in less than 24hrs. It’s never boring.
You are not wrong. Vinnie could at least have waited a couple of days so hat we could sober up in peace.

If he wants to leave City at this time in our evolution then goodbye .if he feels that his career at this point would benefit from being away from footballs greatest manager then goodbye. If he doesn't want to be with one of the best ran clubs in world football then goodbye , because if he cannot sit down and see these things logically, then he is never going to be the player that we all hope he will be .
aint that the truth.

I'll be annoyed if Leroy goes. He's clearly for the talent to reach the top, and I wold have thought that pep and city would be his best bet for reaching that, together.

If he does go, then I guess he could be homesick or he just doesn't gel well with pep's approach. Or he wants to be on 200k a week now and that is more important to him than anything, or a combination of the above.

I hope it isn't true, he's been great for us and could be so much more. He's different to anything else we have as an option, and as pep says he is the best in the world in certain situations. Id he had the consistency to make it happen every week, he'd be ballon d'Or material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.