Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ban them they will have a field day reporting that our clubs seeks to censor them....The champagne reception was a genius move in my opinion because the more they try and undermine the club the more ridiculous, unprofessional and bitter they look. The last thing we should do is silence them.
No they need banning. Fuck them !!

He must be such an odious irritating fucker on a regular basis

I will be fuming if he’s not banned
Why? This is the best week City have had in ages in the propaganda war. I thought Pep drove a sword through him, and whilst Pep might not have enjoyed it, you think they will shut up if we ban them?

Their ideas have to be defeated. Banning someone does not achieve that, it plays into their hands.

Just got home. I have removed my tin foil hat and just about to have a long soak in a bath of Barry Glendennings salty tears .

I was going to call Talksport as Dan the United fan from Dagenham advocating City should be banned from one domestic cup competition every to year in the interests of fair play, but I couldn’t be arsed.

Or fergie’s first big spend was one and a half times the rags turn over thats like them spending 900m this summer on players.
Do you know where I could find this online mate? I'd like to show a few rag mates of mine.

Just got home. I have removed my tin foil hat and just about to have a long soak in a bath of Barry Glendennings salty tears .

I was going to call Talksport as Dan the United fan from Dagenham advocating City should be banned from one domestic cup competition every to year in the interests of fair play, but I couldn’t be arsed.
A United fan from Dagenham - who'd have thought that?

Why? This is the best week City have had in ages in the propaganda war. I thought Pep drove a sword through him, and whilst Pep might not have enjoyed it, you think they will shut up if we ban them?

Their ideas have to be defeated. Banning someone does not achieve that, it plays into their hands.
I don’t care if it plays into his hands. He’s a cheeky fucker and should never be let in again the smug twat.

Try telling Fergie that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.