Matthijs de Ligt

I wish Pep could have made some comments about the performances in the Youth Cup final vs the dippers. Really want to know what he thinks about THB. The only thing I`ve seen that Pep said after that game was that the extra 30 mins were stupid for someone that young. THB is IMO the biggest talent in the academy currently
Pep was sort of busy for the last couple of months. The kids will go on tour and have the chance to impress there. Garcia is ahead of the queue at the moment but we'll see how that pans out going forwards

How much are Barca going to spend in the summer, that’s the question isn’t it
They took a loan for transfers and wages, plus they have Nike 150 M deal coming soon.
Everytime, they are saying they have no money, then they pay de Jong 10 + 6 very attainable bonus wage.
Also, there are always the Stoke City or the Everton to bail them out for their rejects. Their rejects still have that Barca appeal that can drive the price up. And to be fair, Everton can be quite happy with Digne and co.

Has nothing to do with paying more, its all to do with how much he wants to join De Jong at barcelona. Sounds like that out weighs everything else.
Of course, but we're not uninterested observers here. Financially we can beat Barcelona both in terms of contract and fee if we so choose, we can pay Mino whatever blood money it takes, and Pep and whoever else can get in the kid's ear to hopefully persuade him (as I'm sure we're doing).

How much are Barca going to spend in the summer, that’s the question isn’t it

86m for de jong
108m for griezmann

Are they gonna sell anyone ?
Not our problem really, but Coutinho, maybe Dembele, Rakatic, Umtiti. They would nearly pay for De Jong and Greizman. As for De Ligt he’ll have his choice and expect it will be Barca.

Matuidi is a Raiola client.
Areola is a Raiola client.
Maxwell was a Raiola client.
Verratti is a Raiola client.
Those players are pretty cool guys.

He has a shit ton of players and he usually delivers. Just the Donnarumma deal was a masterstoke, haha. He managed to get one of the best goalkeeper salaries AND get the other Donnarumma brother a contract worth million(s). It is pretty evident it is not only his payday Raiola is working for but his client interests (getting a job for your bro). Yet, the blame will often gets deflected to the agent.
Guess I’m stuck with the image of Donnarumma, Pogba and Ibra.

Wish we had secured him or someone else before Kkompany's announcement. Some club will take us to the cleaners now when it's clear we need CB.

Barcelona took out a loan of 120m recently have debt of 80m just spent 450m on there stadium and still buying the league disgusting;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.