General transfer rumours

Poveda and Braaf looks great. Braaf is way too young, even though he’s played for the U23s at 16. Don’t think we have any wingers that’s ready yet. The academy is not full of great wingers. Mostly DM/CM, RB and CB
Brahim would have been able to... I thought we had more, maybe Pep can reinvigorate Barkers career lol

If Sane leaves then Sterling permanently plays on the left with Bernardo and mahrez going right wing or right attacking midfield. If sterling is out I can see Gabby playing LW also.

Dybala cant play on the wings, I'd rather we let the academy players try to be back ups. I think we have some good wingers in the academy.

No to Dybala. If Sane does leave I'd use the money to try to bring in Frederico Chiesa. Can play anywhere up top really. Kind of reminds me of Son. I don't know if he'd leave Italy though.

Poveda and Braaf looks great. Braaf is way too young, even though he’s played for the U23s at 16. Don’t think we have any wingers that’s ready yet. The academy is not full of great wingers. Mostly DM/CM, RB and CB
Is not Felix Nmecha highly rated? The academy watchers on Twitter are always raving about him.

Is not Felix Nmecha highly rated? The academy watchers on Twitter are always raving about him.
He`s a big talent, but he`s an attacking midfielder, not a winger. Too slow to play out wide. He`s basically a Dele Alli/Moussa Dembele hybrid, but he`s quite lazy at times, as you saw in the FA Youth Cup final. Very direct player with good passing abilities and his right foot is deadly both inside and outside the penalty area. Got 1 appearance this season for the first team, could have more next season, depending on injuries and incomings in the summer

He`s a big talent, but he`s an attacking midfielder, not a winger. Too slow to play out wide. He`s basically a Dele Alli/Moussa Dembele hybrid, but he`s quite lazy at times, as you saw in the FA Youth Cup final. Very direct player with good passing abilities and his right foot is deadly both inside and outside the penalty area. Got 1 appearance this season for the first team, could have more next season, depending on injuries and incomings in the summer
I haven't been watching the EDS/youth this past season so have only gotten hearsay with respect to academy players. Knew he played on one of the sides and banged a few in but didn't realize he was in the midfield vs on the wing.That's a tough position to break into the 1st's from.

I thought that he looked good in his one appearance for the first team. He showed the right level of urgency and involvement if I remember correctly. So for his and our sake I hope his laziness is down to being a teenager and still finding his way rather than to character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.