Is Pep the greatest?

Nobody has jumped out at me so far, as a likely Pep successor, especially assuming that many of his backroom staff may go with him IF he goes straight to another club. The guy at Ajax has put a marker down but I'm not sure.

But if Pep is planning on actually trying to leave us with his legacy, & use someone who has learned from him, then the guy at Anderlecht could be a possibility.

Haha. I had a premonition that our next manager would be from Anderlecht. Now it’s starting to fall into place.

Does anyone think that the first 20 mins of Brighton with essentially a 4-4-2 might be the big switch next season. It would be classic Pep to come into English football and end up with a radical, attacking 4-4-2 system.

Nope.

He will try different formations out depending on the circumstances but the primary framework is unlikely to change from 4-3-3 / 3-4-3.

I thought we would see more variety in formation from Pep. I forget the exact numbers but in his last season at Bayern there was a spell in the season where he used about 7 different formations in 10 games. However, so far, at City he has stayed very consistent in formation and I think that will continue; unless our opponents start to do something radically different.

I think so, when you consider that he's come to a foreign country and within 2 years our national team is copying his tactics. Tactics which many thought could never work in England. And obviously destroying pretty much every domestic record too while coaching great players into being exceptional ones. He is unique because no other manager has ever done that here and it's what elevates him above the rest

Most definitely! And if he was at the rags or dippers we’d never hear the end of how good he was but because he’s with us it’s swept under the rug by our gutter press and they won’t stop discrediting him and asking him questions like he’s the back hander one yesterday until they’ve hounded him out of this country

Most definitely! And if he was at the rags or dippers we’d never hear the end of how good he was but because he’s with us it’s swept under the rug by our gutter press and they won’t stop discrediting him and asking him questions like he’s the back hander one yesterday until they’ve hounded him out of this country
I think the gutter press could end up doing us a favour as pep is a stubborn fucker and will sign to really piss the dickheads off

City wanna sign pep for another 5years according to the Sun, if so that’s brilliant news especially after the vinny news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.