Talksport

I always knew there was a racist element in the tabloid press but I didn't realise how widespread this problem was across the rest of the media till City were taken over by owners from the Middle East. Talksport is just pure poison.

Definitely believe fat spud head Brazil is he’s a cun.t of the highest order

18 more messages...
Mark Saggers.

Harris arguing proof city were personally banked rolled because Pep thanked Sheik Mansour! The bonus ball is he alleges Khaldoon is the Prime Minister of the state.

Another thing that we weren’t told about?

Fucking Hell, I know Khaldoun is brilliant, but it’s a wonder he has time to lead us when he has all his political duties to perform as well.

What a fucking idiot this Harris must be!

Been looking at the cost of the current PL squads. Yes we have spent the most but only 30% more than Liverpool. Anyone would think we have spent 10x as much the way they are carrying on.

Also looked at inflation linked historic transfers and we don´t even have one player in the top 10. Shevchenko, Shearer, Ferdinand, Pogba, Veron, Drogba, Torres, Essien, Keane, Rooney, di Maria and then in 12th place Kun.

We have 6 in top 50.

United win the trophy with 16.

Chelsea 13, come 2nd.

Liverpool with 4 just make the top 4.

I hope Slatterys do a Humble Pie in their range because every man, woman, journo, twatter part time no mark's, opposing fans and their dogs, cats whatever seem to have us guilty as charged. Me...? Well like Pep said, he asked the question to Khaldoon and Soriano and they said its bollocks mate, so he trusts them. I'm of the same view as Pep. Of course UEFA will probably need to save face so there will be some bollocks compromise I suppose. But I sincerely hope not, but I hope that we rage war on these vermin that have prejudged us.

18 more messages...

Another thing that we weren’t told about?

Fucking Hell, I know Khaldoun is brilliant, but it’s a wonder he has time to lead us when he has all his political duties to perform as well.

What a fucking idiot this Harris must be!
Yes and Delaney or Ewan whatsit was accusing Khaldoon of being a war criminal in his tweets yesterday.

Been looking at the cost of the current PL squads. Yes we have spent the most but only 30% more than Liverpool. Anyone would think we have spent 10x as much the way they are carrying on.

Also looked at inflation linked historic transfers and we don´t even have one player in the top 10. Shevchenko, Shearer, Ferdinand, Pogba, Veron, Drogba, Torres, Essien, Keane, Rooney, di Maria and then in 12th place Kun.

We have 6 in top 50.

United win the trophy with 16.

Chelsea 13, come 2nd.

Liverpool with 4 just make the top 4.

Do you have a link to this please mate?

If that was the show with Jordan it was Danny Kelly not Saggers. I actually tweeted the same reply to Kelly, asking him do all men from the Middle East look the same to him.

I think you are correct, I get confused with all the men on Talkshite they all sound the same to me -:)

Rag cockwomble on now intruding into their private grief as they mull over what to do at the swamp ( what do you mean someone won a domestic treble yesterday? Is that news? ) and he was giving it all that philosophy and Ushited way bollocks insisting OGS is the right man for the job...............I say rag cockwomble but could be a blue on the WUM. The clueless ramblings were funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.