Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumored City target - reading way too much into this could mean we’ve all but wrapped Rodri and slowing pursuit on other targets there.

I would like to have Rodrigo as our new CB, not as CDM.

In terms of skills ,pace and ball retention under pressure he is below Fernandinho and Gundogan.

I would like to have Rodrigo as our new CB, not as CDM.

In terms of skills ,pace and ball retention under pressure he is below Fernandinho and Gundogan.
Why do you keep wanting players out of position? it's hard enough for them to make a big move as it is,there is no other dinho there is just different

From what I saw vs Levante on the weekend, he is more Javi Martínez than Busquets. Strong as fuck but not as mobile. Decent left peg too :)

From what I saw vs Levante on the weekend, he is more Javi Martínez than Busquets. Strong as fuck but not as mobile. Decent left peg too :)

If he's not very mobile, won't there be a concern the frenetic pace of the PL may be difficult for him? If you look at Kante, and Fern, they cover every blade of grass and get to players almost before the ball does. We don't need a lumbering destroyer in midfield.

True, we did see that with Javi Garcia and Fernando. Obviously Rodri is a class above but still a concern. Having height in midfield is massive though so we could make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.