Matthijs de Ligt

Dembelé could be a like for like replacement with Sané. Extremely talented, they are probably the two highest rated LW prospects in the world and both are reported to have some questionable attitude. But Dembelé is ambidextrious and can play both wings equally well. Just can't see why barca would get rid unless Dembele want out. If they get Griezmann then a Dembelé-Griezmann/Suarez-Messi front 3 would be insane.
I think he'd be better than like-for-like for Sane for the exact reason that he's ambidextrous. The times I've seen him play for Barca he's looked deadly when wide right coming on to his left or feinting and then going with his right. In terms of availability, there are a few Barca centered twitter accounts that have been saying that Barca are going to try to free up wages for their incomings this summer and that he is one of those potentially on the block. Add to that, Dembele hasn't really cemented himself in the side, been left out of the lineup even after playing blinders, and you (I) have cause for hope.

I think he'd be better than like-for-like for Sane for the exact reason that he's ambidextrous. The times I've seen him play for Barca he's looked deadly when wide right coming on to his left or feinting and then going with his right. In terms of availability, there are a few Barca centered twitter accounts that have been saying that Barca are going to try to free up wages for their incomings this summer and that he is one of those potentially on the block. Add to that, Dembele hasn't really cemented himself in the side, been left out of the lineup even after playing blinders, and you (I) have cause for hope.
He is not a particularly good team footballer. I'd say we'd be better off leaving all of Barca' rejects alone. They all have major flaws.

Barca's mouthpiece Mundo Deportivo reporting that De Ligt is asking for higher wages than "agreed in April" and Barca struggling to agree with Raiola over commission fee.

But sadly it doesn't seem our style to break bank for a player, but we could have chance if we do that.

That could all be some spinning to prepare for him going to a club other than them, couldn’t it?

Barca's mouthpiece Mundo Deportivo reporting that De Ligt is asking for higher wages than "agreed in April" and Barca struggling to agree with Raiola over commission fee.

But sadly it doesn't seem our style to break bank for a player, but we could have chance if we do that.

Raiola will be the put-off for us.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is asking for £20m-£30m in commission. Look what he did to United with Pogba.

Add in the fact he will be asking for 200k a week for De Ligt. Would we really put a 19 year old on those wages?

Not sure about where we are placed with this signing, and after persuing FDJ only to lose out to the pull of Barca , I am not optimistic.

If it happens, then it will be a great signing.

Raiola will be the put-off for us.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is asking for £20m-£30m in commission. Look what he did to United with Pogba.

Add in the fact he will be asking for 200k a week for De Ligt. Would we really put a 19 year old on those wages?
Raiola is apparently asking €14m agent fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.